Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hi Everybody!

Hi Everybody!

We're the Mesk Girls. Mesk is our last name. It stands for Montoya Edwards Smithens Kittredge. Those were our last names before we moved here. There are 4 of us. Kit Kittredge is the oldest. she's 12, then Ruthie Smithens. She's our cousin, actually, but she has the same last name. She is also 12, but is an hour and 12 minutes younger than Kit. Josefina Montoya is 11. Right now she's in the hospital (just a broken arm) so she won't be writing. Sophie Edwards is the youngest. She's 9. Now we're gonna take turns to introduce ourselves.

Kit Kittredge:
As previously said, I'm 12. I like dogs and lizards. I have a cocker spaniel named Rolf, like from the Sound of Music. My younger sisters bug me sometimes. Sometimes I get moody and want to be alone, which is hard in a 3 room townhouse with 4 girls in it. I like soccer a LOT. It's fun, but I can't play it in the house.
My bestest ever friends are Ruthie (of course!) Taryn, and Nellie. They are all nice. I like playing pranks on my little sisters. I barely ever got punished before, but if I do something now I have to go to my room (which Ruthie and I share) and read. I like reading, but I can be in my room for ages. No computer and no music!
See you later!

Ruthie Smithens:
I was born in Quebec. I lived there for 8 years until my family moved to Peru. After my parents divorced and my mum died, I lived with my dad, but I did SO not like his new wife, so I moved back to Canada to live with my aunt and cousins. As a former only child, I find it hard to adjust to so much noise. Everyone is forever yelling! I looove Skateboarding and reading, but most of all I love my cat, Licorice. Someday I want to help people... Maybe a charity would be cool!

Sophie Claire:
Hi. My life is Ballet. I practice everyday and go to lots of classes. This last Christmas I got to star in the lead role! My Teacher says I have the elegance of a swan. I take that as a compliment.
I like girly things. I'm very into dresses and such. I share a room with my big Sister, Josefina. I sleep on the trundle of our trundle bed. My mum made lots of warm quilts for me to snuggle up in with my teddy bear, Cinnamon. My Doll's name is Teresa. She looks like me, and wears a pretty pink ballet dress. She's China, so I have to be very careful with her. Maybe I'll show you pics sometime!

What we did today:
We did lots! Our friends Felicity and Kaya were coming over at half past one, so we baked brownies this morning. While Mum/Auntie cooked them, we got out our baking supplies and made our own things. Except Nosy nosy Uncle's friend came and kept examining our flour and sifter while we were using them! Oh well. Heres a picture of us baking

My Girls baking

After we were all done baking, it was 1:15! So we hurried upstairs and cleaned our house until our friends came. When they were there we played lots of stuff! We even played hide and go seek! After they left we beaded bracelets with mum. Ours are all different colours. Then we had tea and curled up to read our books.

sincerely,
The Meck girls

No comments: