Friday, September 19, 2008

Yo, people.

First of all, it is blasphemous to start a blog without me knowing. And secondly, how dare my sisters/cousin even think of going to see MY friends (Kaya and Jess) without me there? I would let them know this straight-off except for that they sewed me an awesome punk wardrobe, and got me some cute punk clothes as well. So I can't really be mad.
But guess what? There is the sweetest ever 3rd grader in my school. Her name is Ivy Ling, and she has sweet little dimples, and is always putting her index finger to her cheek and twirling her foot around, saying, "Um... I don't know!" she has the cutest little lisp, and simply put, everyone loves her. So, it turns out, she's an orphan. Her parents died in a car accident when she was little, so she's been "house hopping", or switching from foster home to foster home to foster home. And now her current place can't keep her, and her social worker says she needs a good, long term foster parent to mentor her before she gets too old. And my mum is her teacher, and is seriously thinking about adopting Ivy. I'm cool with that. When Ruthie came, I was bugged, because things were kind of weird as it was, with me hanging with Sophie and Kit, but Kit not liking Sophie that much, so I was worried that stuff would get a LOT worse with Ruthie. But they got better. And Kit adores Ivy, and Sophie is practically best friends with Ivy (next to Hanna and Addy) and Ruthie babysat her once this summer and LOVED her, so it might be a go.
TeeHee.

No comments: